What are cookies
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you. Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies.
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, and so on.
What are your choices regarding cookies
Where can your find more information about cookies
You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:
- European Union: https://ec.europa.eu/info/cookies_en
- AllAboutCookies: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
- Network Advertising Initiative: http://www.networkadvertising.org/
While you visit our site, we track:
- Products you have viewed: we use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed.
- Location, IP address and browser type: we use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
- Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order!
If you place an order, we will store all information you give us on the checkout page which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it.